All County, All the Time Since 2010 MAKE THIS YOUR PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY HOME...PAGE!  Thursday, February 2nd, 2023

Pet dies in Consecon home fire Christmas Day

County Fire and Rescue crews responded to a fire in Consecon shortly after 11 a.m. Christmas morning.

Prince Edward County Fire Chief Chad Brown reports firefighters arrived to a working structure fire that quickly spread throughout the residence.

“The fire was quickly knocked down by fire crews. Nobody was home at the time of the fire but a pet was not able to escape the blaze.”

He states the cause of the fire is accidental and damage is estimated to be $300,000.

“Please ensure all heating appliances are maintained and kept in working order,” Brown added. “And ensure that you have working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home and practice your home escape plan.”

Filed Under: Local News

About the Author:

RSSComments (0)

Trackback URL

Comments are closed.

OPP reports
lottery winners
FIRE
SCHOOL
Elizabeth Crombie Christine Henden
Tony Scott Sharon Armitage

HOME     LOCAL     MARKETPLACE     COMMUNITY     CONTACT US
© Copyright Prince Edward County News countylive.ca 2023 • All rights reserved.